Hello OLC family!
Welcome to another weekly update. We pray that you will experience God throughout this week!
Connecting Lives, Building Faith, Releasing Destiny
WHAT ARE YOU SOWING INTO YOUR LIFE?
The Bible often teaches us the concept of reaping what we sow. When it comes to going deeper with God or developing new spiritual disciplines, we will not have new results in our lives unless we sow new seeds into the ground of our hearts! What have you been sowing in your life that will yield the harvest you wish to see, and what do you need to pull out to have the time and space for the good crops you desire? Though the seeds you sow throughout the day may seem small and insignificant, once they take root in your heart they will have a great impact either for good or destruction in your life, so be intentional with what you are sowing.
"A man reaps what he sows. Whoever sows to please their flesh, from the flesh will reap destruction; whoever sows to please the Spirit, from the Spirit will reap eternal life. Let us not become weary in doing good, for at the proper time we will reap a harvest if we do not give up."
Galatians 6:7-9 NIV
- Thank you so much to all those who came out for our week of prayer! Your prayers are vital to our church and city. We had postponed the City-wide prayer meeting due to the weather, but we're excited to be able to host it this Sunday (Jan 28th) at 6:00 pm! We look forward to how God will move and speak in this meeting, and hope you'll join us!
- Our Ladies Connect, led by Jodie Legault, is starting a new book study this Wednesday at 7:00 pm here at OLC! This group meets every other week, and this would be a great time to come check it out if you are interested! If you want to purchase the book "Encountering God" by Kelly Minter for the study you are welcome to, but it is definitely not necessary in order to be a part.
- The Lethbridge House of Prayer is putting on a 7 Week intensive Course (on zoom) on how to become a prayer warrior! The cost is $100 per person. For more information, please talk to Jennifer Thomas (403-795-6051). She would love to tell you all about it!
- God has been doing amazing things at our Tuesday night prayer time! If you are in need of any kind of healing, or you want to experience what God is up to in OLC, we invite you out tonight at 7:00 pm!
- To see a list of all of our upcoming events and Connect Groups, check out our website here!
"In everything we do, our heart is for generations to know and experience God."
Missed a Message?
As always, if you missed our message from last week, you can head over to our website or YouTube page
to watch it, or you can listen to it through many of the podcast services available.
Our Sunday Livestream is also available through YouTube.
Interested in joining a Connect Home Group?
Scan the QR code below for more information!