Connecting Lives, Building Faith, Releasing Destiny
We all need each other, and each of us has a special role to fill as the Body of Christ! In light of this, we are using this space to highlight the different ways that we are blessed by those who serve here at OLC!
This week we want to say highlight our incredible WORSHIP TEAMS!
Here at One Life Church we are so blessed to have passionate, talented, & dedicated musicians who give of their gifts to lead us into the presence of God each and every week! Not only do our teams play on Sunday, but they also spend many hours behind the scenes picking songs, practicing, and seeking out what God is doing so they can align the worship with it.
Thank you to each of you for your faithfulness in using the musical gifts that God has given you, and for continuing to show up and put the work into leading us in worship again and again. You are such a blessing to OLC!
If you are interested in getting involved in our worship ministry, talk to Joan King or Pastor Wayne!
- October is "Pastor Appreciation" month! Let's take some time to let our pastors know how much they mean to us! Whether you want to send them a card or text or do something else, find a way to let them know what you appreciate about them!
- Our new Ladies Connect is meeting again this Wednesday (Oct 18th) at 7:00 at OLC! This group is led by Jodie Legault, and she would love it if you come out and join her for their book study: "Finding I Am" by Lysa TerKeurst. If you are interested in purchasing a book of your own, you can get one HERE!
- Seniors Breakfast is happening on Thursday. Come out to the Nord-Bridge Seniors Centre at 9:30 am on Oct. 19th to enjoy some breakfast and fellowship together!
- We're finally hosting another Hymn Sing! Come to OLC on Wednesday, Oct. 25th from 6:00-7:00 pm to sing your favorite Hymns with us!
- The Lethbridge Pregnancy Care Centre is having a Comedy Night Fundraiser on Oct. 27th! The event will be at 7:00 pm at Immanuel Lutheran Church and will include dessert and a family-friendly night of comedy by Leland Klassen! Tickets for this event are $12 each and can be purchased HERE!
- To see all of the events and groups going on at OLC, check out our website here!
"In everything we do, our heart is for generations to know and experience God."