Connecting Lives, Building Faith, Releasing Destiny
We have a couple more ministries we want to highlight here at OLC!
This week we want to highlight all of our Connect Home Group Leaders and Hosts!
Our Connect Home Groups are a special and unique way to get to know others, as they are Bible studies held in people's homes! This creates a very personal setting where deep and lasting relationships are formed as you seek God together as a group. We want to say a huge THANK YOU to each of you who has opened your home or taken on a leadership role in one of these groups! Thank you for using your giftings to help the body of Christ live in fellowship and unity, and for giving of your time and energy to your group. We appreciate you!
If you want to join a Connect Home Group, check out our website HERE
, or talk to someone at the Guest Services table in our church for more details! If you are interested in hosting or leading a Connect Home Group, please talk to Pastor Wayne!
- We had another wonderful "Red Night!" Thank you so much to everyone who came out, and for our AMAZING volunteers who each helped make the night so special!
- Our Seniors Connect is having their Christmas event, called "Christmas Joy" on Dec. 7 at 2:00 pm! Seniors, we invite you to come out and celebrate the joy of the Christmas season through song and fellowship! Please bring a small plate of Christmas goodies to share!
- We're excited to be having our first-ever clothing closet exchange! Over the next two weeks we invite you to bring by any unwanted clothing, shoes, toys, books, or any other SMALL items from around your house, and then on Dec. 9 from 9am-4pm, we will open a little "store" where everyone is welcome to come shop for free! Get rid of some clutter and find some new treasures!
- Tickets to "A Colorful Christmas" are available for $10 now! Go see Pastor Mitchell after the service on Sunday to get your tickets for this amazing price (cash only)! Limited quantities are available for this price. Tickets are also available online HERE.
- To see all of the events and groups going on at OLC, check out our website here!
"In everything we do, our heart is for generations to know and experience God."