Connecting Lives, Building Faith, Releasing Destiny
Hello again OLC family! If you missed our service on Sunday, you can always watch it on YouTube or listen to our podcast edition. We look forward to worshipping with you really soon!
- Womens Connect is happening this week on Thursday at 7pm. Ladies come out for great teaching and fellowship!
- This week, Saturday, November 20th, at 2pm, we will be having a meeting for all of our OLC kids teachers and volunteers. Coffee and snacks will be provided as well. If you feel called to help out in this area, we want to encourage you to come out and learn more about OLC Kids!
- We will be decorating the church on Saturday, November 27 at 10am. If you have an eye for design or just love getting ready for Christmas, we can always use the help!
- Ladies, we will be having our annual Red Night on Monday, November 29 at 6:30pm, carols, food fellowship and what is sure to be a great message. Can't wait to see you there!
- We will be having our Day of Prayer and Fasting on November 23rd. We invite everyone that can participate to participate as we pray over our province. We will also be having prayer at 7pm here at OLC.
Ministry Highlight: Coffee Connect
Our church thrives on volunteers. We have so many different areas where people help out and serve at OLC, so we thought we would start taking the time over the next few weeks and highlight some of the many ministries that we have here at OLC! This week we are starting off with that all-too-familiar smell of fresh coffee being brewed! The ladies that serve at the coffee hub always welcome everyone with a warm smile, and happy hello, and a fresh cup of brewed coffee or tea. Even if you do not have a cup of coffee, they are always there to help out if you need to know where anything is, or trying to track someone down. So thank you ladies for all that you do! Make sure you take some time this week to thank them all as well!