Connecting Lives, Building Faith, Releasing Destiny
Happy April OLC! We are in to a brand new month and it seems as though the sun is here to stay, at least for a while anyway. We want to remind you today to take some time to pray for our province today, as they have called on the faith community for a provincial day of prayer. Our prayers will be heard across the nation!
- For those signing up for the Sunday services we really appreciate you doing so, as it helps to make sure we stay within the guidelines of the 15% occupancy. A few things we do want to make note of though:
1. If you are signed up for the service we ask that you please arrive by 10:25am.
2.If you have signed up and are unable to make it please let us know, so we can let someone else have your seat
3. After 10:25 am all seats will be open on a first come first served basis.
If you wish to sign up for the service please email us at the office at [email protected] and we will make sure we add your name to the list.- Men! On Saturday, April 10 at 6:30 pm, we will be having a movie night at the church just for you! The movie for this event is Faith Like Potatoes. This will be for ages 10 and up, make sure you come out to enjoy some fellowship and a great movie.
- Starting Tuesday, April 20th at 6:30 pm, we will be hosting a 6 week long Evangelist workshop right here at the church! If your heart is for evangelism we encourage you to come out and learn how to reach people right now!
- This week Thursday, April 8th at 6:30 pm, we will be having our Women's Connect again here at the church. Come on out for a night of fellowship, and learning!
-Engage Youth is on again for this Sunday, April 11th at 6:30 pm, come on out for worship, and great teaching! The canteen is now open as well so you can come a bit early and grab some snacks before we get started.Things to think on A provincial day of prayer! Alberta Day of Prayer has been asking for this for some time now and God is answering the prayers! Our government, our business, our people, students, teachers, nurses and doctors need our prayers now more than ever. They need the support of a unified church, the Ekklesia is a stronghold for all to enter into and be safe. This is not just for the local church but for the provincial, national, and global church! God is calling on us to pray for His will and purpose to be done, to not wait anymore but to call on His name!