Connecting Lives, Building Faith, Releasing DestinyAnother week has come and gone and boy what a week it was. Our church has been blessed with many things over past months and years as we heard from the message this last Sunday. Another blessing was added as we welcomed our newest Pastor to our staff. Mitchell and Trina Muizelaar along with their 3 children are excited to start this new adventure with us and help fufill our mission of connecting lives, buildling faith and releasing destiny! Remember to keep them in your prayers in the weeks and months to come.
September is almost here as well and with that comes alot of our programs, classes and seminars. Make sure you stay tuned for these to be updated!
A few things to remember that have changed over the last little bit:
- Men's Tuesday Connect is meeting again at 6:30am in the foyer of the church, 501 40 St S
- Time change for the Bible study with Florence. It is now at 2:00pm on Thursdays in the foyer of the church.
- Saturday's Men's Connect with Stuart is at 9am here in the church, 501 40 St S. Call Stuart @403-795-8793 for more information.
- Office hours have changed. We are now open Monday-Thursday from 9:00am - 4:00pm
- We will have a couple of guest speaker coming to our OLC over the next couple of weeks. On August 16th we will be joined by Al Purvis, who is part of Victory Asia. The following week on August 23rd we will have our very own Joeseph Legault speaking to us!
Don't forget that if you have missed any our past messages you can view them on our website under the Sermons tab. Our Sunday services are held at 10:30 @ 501 40 St S. We supply hand sanitizing stations, and ask that you maintain social distancing at this time, if you require a mask ask Margaret at the info Hub for a single use mask. At this time, if you are not feeling well, we ask that you remain home until you are recovered.
Right now the word is that we are in a season of renewal, a shift and change out of old and into a new way of doing things. Are you finding this difficult? I think everyone adjusts to changes in different ways, some are on board for it and make the jump right away, with others it may take a little bit, and with some change just doesn't happen at all. We have to be aware with what God is doing in our lives as well as the world around us. We need be ready to let go of the things He is asking us to and to make way for new and exciting things that He is going to bring our way. Open your heart and mind and ask God to help you to adjust and shift your thinking when something is new in your life.
God bless you this week and be with you in whatever it is that you are doing!