Connecting Lives Building Faith Releasing Destiny
August is here and with the start of this new month we have a few reminders of time changes and some special events to make of.
- Men's Tuesday Connect is meeting again on the 11th @ 6:30 am here in the foyer. 501 40th Street South
- Time Change. Thursday's bible study with Florence has changed their time to 2pm in the foyer of the church. Call Florence with any questions you may have. 403-329-4429
- Saturday's Men's Connect with Stuart is at 9am here in the church, 501 40th Street South. Call Stuart @403-795-8793 for more information.
Monthly notices coming up:
- Starting August 1st, our Office hours change to, Monday–Thursday 9am to 4pm
Please plan to attend this Sunday, August 9th, as we welcome and install Mitchell and Trina Muizelaar as Family Pastor!
- Guest speaker August 16th, to be announced.
- Guest speaker Al Purvis August 23.
- Communion service August 30th
Our Sunday morning Services are held at 10:30 am @ 501 40th Street South. We supply hand sanitizing stations, ask that you use social distancing and if you need one ask Margaret at the info Hub for a single use mask. At this time, if you are not feeling well, we ask that you remain home until you are recovered. You may contact by email the prayer chain for prayer @[email protected] or by text/call @ 587-787-0939.